207 votes10 comments · [Closed] Entity Framework Core Feature Suggestions · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Updating the status to no-status since we are changing the scope of this UserVoice site to be about EF Core and the feature doesn’t exist there. In EF6 we consider the feature complete.Peter S commented
I like all Entity Framework data access to automatically create and map to store procedure instead of calling sp_executesql with parameterized query.
• All database code in one place!!!!!
• Enables check by ”SQL Upgrade advisor”
• System view for dependency checks
• Using visual studio for static code analysis
• Enables DBAs to see which questions are run
• Enables DBAs to customize T-SQL, inde
• Only need to grant excite stored procedure rights indeed of base table access
• The use of stored procedure cache
• May be even version control of the sps with database projects and TFSPeter S supported this idea ·